PAYMENT, REFUNDS, UPGRADING AND DOWNGRADING
- A valid credit card in your name is required when making payments.
- Payments made on the site are nonrefundable.
- Signing up for an organization account does not require a credit card number.
- An upgrade from a free or trial organization account to an account with a monthly subscription fee will end your free or trial service and requires immediate payment for the first month.
- An organization account is billed in advance on a monthly basis and can be closed at any time. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service or upgrade/downgrade refunds.
- Upgrades/downgrades to organization accounts require immediate payment for the first full month of service. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. OurEvents® does not accept any liability for such loss.
- Subscription fees include United States state sales tax. If you are subject to a taxing authority outside the United States that imposes additional taxes, levies, or duties, you will be responsible for their payment.